Friday, September 08, 2006

Today, has been a very long day. I have been on the computer forever posting my layouts for Alma Townsend's creative team. I did five different layouts, each with a different kit of hers. The kits of hers that I used were Cherry-O, Baby Pie, Regal, Lovely Lilac and Romance. They are some awesome kits. Click the name of each kit to view it. It has been a pretty good day. As soon as I finish this blog I will be happy, because it's the last thing on my to do list. Below is the layout I did with Alma's Lovely Lilac kit. It is also a Clip Quick page of mine.
So I bet you are wondering what a Clip Quick page is. Well, it is pretty much the same thing as a Quick Fix page by Alma Townsend. They are created for Photoshop users of any version. Below the template photo is a link to the freebie.

Credits go to Alma Townsend for her Lovely Lilac kit. Font used is CAC Shishoni Brush.
Download the freebie here.
I hope you enjoy the freebie. Please give credit where credit is due. Send me a link to your layout please if you use this freebie. I love to see what everyone does with my stuff. Yippee! Yay! Hooray! I'm done for now. So TTFN, ta ta for now.