Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I got so wrapped up in things yesterday that I never blogged so today I'm blogging and adding a new freebie. This Clip Quick was inspired by a layout by alb52 at scrapartist.com. Her layout that inspired me is located here. I thought her layout was so neat.
Today is a lazy day. I stayed up really late last night and now am regretting it. As I type this feel as if my face is about to hit the keyboard. LOL. I am so sleepy, I'm about to fall over. Here is my layout and the Clip Quick is below it.
Credits go to Alma's ScrapHabit Designs for her "Sweet Kit". Fonts used are Little Caesar and FunStuff.

Grab the freebie HERE.

Please DO NOT forget to give me Jill Donoho credit if you use my designs. Also, please leave me a comment if you grab my freebies. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you have a great day and GOD BLESS!

8 comments:

mgc said...

Thanks for sharing the template, it's going to be fun to play with it!

Unknown said...

Thanks sooo much for this template! I love it!

Anonymous said...

ty for the template :)
~marie

Anonymous said...

Jill--thanks so much for the templates. I am fairly new at digital scrapbooking and the ready-made layouts have really helped to spur me on.

Anonymous said...

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=12309

This is where I posted my layout using this template. Thanks for the use of the template.

wilma730 said...

Thanks for the template. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Ok, a person could just go scrap happy here. What a pretty girl and such a great quick click
Thank you
Happy99

Anonymous said...

Cute template - thanks!