Thursday, September 07, 2006

I am such a procrastinator. I have been wanting to start a blog to share some of my stuff with others. It has taken me a month to finally start this. I am totally addicted to digiscrapping. So with my first blog entry I'm including a freebie. It is a page template based on one of my previous layouts of my son. I added a little bit to it in my template to spice it up a bit. I decided to make a template out of it thanks to a request at www.thescraphabit.com . Sharon Kay asked the question that encouraged me to do this in the forum located here . Below is the original layout of my son.

Credits go to: Shabby Princess with her "Shabby Mommy" Kit and Marcee Duggar with her "Blue Spring" Kit. Fonts used are Jolt and Bickley Script. I don't remember what the one I used for the title is.

Download the freebie here

Well, I hope you enjoy the freebie. It is made for those who use any version of Photoshop. I'm going to try my hand at using my newly made template and will get it posted soon. God bless you and have a good day.

4 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you thank you!!! This will be great in my son's Eagle Scout album on his "thank you" page! I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Ilove your templates, thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these templates.
D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the templates. I am looking forward to using them and when I do I'll let you know. You're now added to my fave blogs so I'll be checking up every now and then to see what you've got!?!?! LOL Have a nice day.